One of the biggest benefits of using animated video is the ease with which you can visually and easily capture hard-to-represent ideas on a screen without constraints. Engaging content is all about telling your story. Whether it’s a story about your product, your customers, or maybe even compliance changes, your main goal is to share a message that compels, persuades and convinces your audience to take action. Animated video is cost-effective, easy to manage, and will help your key points pop. It offers all the benefits of a visual medium with much smaller resource requirements and budget than you expect.
Explainer & Animation Videos
Get started by choosing your options:
- What's Included?
- Your Engagement
- Reviews (0)
Animation Videos: Give Context to Your Ideas!
This visual medium appeals to the senses and offers an easy and effective way to communicate important messages. And the best part is that visuals are consumed a lot more easily than text, and leave a lasting impact on your audience.
You can use an explainer video to tell the story about your product or services, or a tutorial series for your customers or a training video that helps your team adopt a new process.
Sketch on a Whiteboard or Cartoon Style
Whiteboard sketch styles are perfect to introduce a product or service, sell an idea, or even teach customers how to use a software program.
For training sessions, product or services introductions, or to cover difficult subjects effectively, without causing your audience to put their defenses up.
Items included in your animation video services
In a nutshell, items included are:
- Concept and Scripting: Once the video style is chosen, we go to work on the marketing concept and scripting. Some customers already have a clear script and concept, while others know their goals, but prefer we develop the script and audio-visual concept for them. Scripting is typically the most important aspect of the animated video production process, so there are often several rounds of script edits done for storyboarding.
- Audio-Visual Storyboard: Once the script is approved, we develop an audio-visual descriptive storyboard that matches up the script with visual descriptions. The visuals can be motion graphics, animations, images, or animated text. Storyboard approval is critical before actually starting the production.
- Professional voice over: Once the storyboard is approved, you select the spokesperson or voice over talent that will be used for the video. We have access to a huge talent pool of voice and spokesperson talent to choose from, including many foreign languages and accents. The voice or spokes talent is then recorded in a way that matches the storyboard inflections.
- Outstanding customer support and fast turn-around for your project: satisfaction guaranteed!
In order to get started with your animated video production, our team may require some items to be uploaded/sent upon successful confirmation of your purchase. You will be provided with access to upload & manage your documents and/or your brand collaterals inside your account area created automatically after the checkout process.
What We'll Need From You
- Pre-production meeting: an in-depth concept discussion before beginning the scripting process accomplished by phone or in-person, with email follow-ups.
- If you are providing the script: We’ll need access to your script by uploading the documentation(s) on your customer account area or by email.
- Story-Board & Voice Over Approval: We’ll need approval for the story-board (and voice over, if applies)before actually starting the video creative production.
- Post-Production Feedback/Edits: This is the final step in the video production process. Once your video is created with all of its elements, it is usually edited based on comments and feedback from you.